jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2014

Entry to a friend

                                    23 th of October

Dear Jhon

I am wrinting to tell you about my recently ingury. I was playing rugby in the interhouse competition in the school when a classmate tackled me and I felt down. Then I wake up in the hospital. I don't remember anything but the only thing I know is that I broke my right leg. My bone was broken in 4 parts. The doctor said me that the operation was too difficult correct the bone, so he put me a peace of iron in the leg. This peace of iron will be with me for ever. I feel a little strange having a peace of iron in my body, I don't know if this will affect me doing sports. I was in the best team of football and rugby and my right leg is very important because I shot the penaltys. Also the program is auful, I have to be in bed 1 month and after that i cannot do sports in 1 year. Also I have to go to the doctor 2 times a week. I don't know what I will do, I can barely walk. I will need your help to be better, you can come tomorrow to he hospital and bring your play station  jajajaj
Your regards

Martin Achondo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario