miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2015

Written task

                                                                                                                                                                   03/01/1978


Today was a very important day! I don`t know how to start. The only thing that I can say is that I am proud of my son

   I can`t forget what happen yesterday, it was Hassan’s birthday, he turned 8 years old. First we went to a kite shop. I told Hassan to choose a kite, because it was his birthday.  He was very happy and he chose the kite carefully. The kite he chose was perfect. If I were him I would've chosen the same kite. I didn’t imagine that this kite would win the tournament.

  Today we wake up early and we went to the tournament. It was a snowy day. The two boys start flying the kite when I was in a restaurant with Rahim Khan. We had the best vision of the kites, and of my son. 
   When Amir and Hassan were preparing the kite for the tournament, I talked with Rahim about Amir’s birthday. I think that we can do to him a big party, with a lot of people. I am sure that Amir would enjoy it. The party will be perfect. Rahim told me that he will help me in every moment if it is necessary, whatever I want. I am grateful of him, he is a person in which I can trust. Also we talked about the gifts that we can give him. I thought a lot in my gift because it has to be special. The best option I think is a watch, a beautiful watch. Rahim thinks that my gift is perfect for Amir, he thinks that Amir would be grateful. Rahim told me his gift. I realized that Rahim pay so much attention to Amir. He wants to give him a book to write histories, a hobby that Amir do daily and enjoy it a lot, I think that his gift is perfect.
   When Amir and Hassan elevate the kite, I remember my childhood flying kites , the exact moment when I did my record. Amir and Hassan do a perfect team together. It bought me svereal memories. Amir cut a big number of kites, in that moment I thought that they can win and break my record. Rahim bothered me a lot about that. He was saying that my son is better than me.
    The last kite was a blue kite, I always trust in Amir. He have all the conditions to cut it. It was a very uptight moment, Any of it can be cut. It was a hard fight, I didn’t resist more and I stood up of  my chair. My son will break my record and would be better than me! He would be a man, a big man. The moment that I enjoy the most was when he used the technique that I teach to him (lift and dive). He used that to cut the opponent kite. He won!! All the people celebrated, it was amazing. Hassan went for the blue kite and I went to celebrate with Amir. At the night Amir came back to the house with the blue kite. In that moment I felt proud of my son, he broke my record and came back with the kite. It was a perfect day. Finally he became a man. He is the best son that anyone could have. I am very proud of him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario