jueves, 29 de marzo de 2012

my diary entry

day 0
i am martin and i am in a boarding school. tomorrow i will enter to class. the teacher was esrict and evil. i don't want to go to the school
day 1
In the class of aritmetic the hed master hit me 100 times because i yoan, he hit me in my hand and my blood was in the floor
day 2
in spelling, a teacher cuts a finger accidently of a boy because he touch the head master
day 3
i come late to class and the teacher put me in the bag a big wood for all the day
day 24
today i got back my diary. the teacher took it away inthe day 4 because i was writing in class. the teacher humilliatived in a assemble were all the school. i cred all the time. the teacher read the diary in the assemble and all the school listened
day 25
thi day was my last day of the year. i behaved good in class, at 5:00 of clock my father came with my mother, i cryed and ran to their and hagged i hagged to. this day was my favorite day of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario