lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

david coperfield


David
coperfield

David: Martín Achondo
Director: Matias Solar
Will: Sebastián Covarrubias
Stellford: Franco Nervi
David´s Dad and jack: Martín Zuleta











Scene 1
Dad: what are you doing?
David: nothing
Dad: and what is this draw?
David: this is my homework.
Dad: you are a liar, to your bedroom and do your homework now!!!!
David: no!!!
Dad: you say me no!?!
David: yes
Dad: I will give you a lesson!
(Dad punish David)
David: ahh. Stop please, stop!
(David bite his dad)
Dad: ahhhhh!
 (Dad pushes David to his bed)
Dad: stupid boy!!

Scene 2
Director: why do you laugh in class of mathematics!
Will: Because Stellford told me a joke
Director: and what is that joke Stellford?
Stellford: you are the joke, jaja!
Will: jaja good joke Stellford.
Director: silence! Do you want stay here 4 hours!?!?!
Stellford:I don´t care. I can stay here all the day
Director: Really!? (He grabs him and hit him with a ruller)
(David enter and the director relese Sellford )
David: hello this is the director room?
Will: yes it is
Director: shut up will!!
Will: yes sir
Director: sorry, you are David?
David: yes sir.
Director: ahh I have something for you.
(The director goes to a table and grabs a paper)
Director: you see this?
David: yes sir
Director: And what it says?
David: I bite
Director: good I will paste this in your back and everybody will know that you bite
(The director put the paper in the back of David)
Director: Now get out!
(David goes out)
Will: And now?
Director: Will and Stellford get out!
Will and Stellford:Yes sir

Scene 3
(In the yard are David, Will, Stellford and the friend of Stellford (Jack))
Stellford: hi, your name is bite?
David:  NO!!! My name is David
Will: Hello David, my name is Will
Jack: Hi, my name is Jack.
David: Hi to everyone!
Will: Hey David!! The director is mad so its better that you dont get in trouble.
David: Yeah, I know
Stellford: Hey David, do you want to be of our group to sleep?
Will: We have a lot of food
Jack: And a big cake
David: of course!!!!!
Scence 4


Stellford: Do you want to eat?
David: Yes I am very hungry
Jack: This food is very delicious
Will: But we have to sleep, tomorrow we have class with the Director.
Jack: Ok, good night!!
Stellford: Good night to everyone!
(All the boys fall asleep)
Scene 5
(In the class of mathematic)
Director: this numbers are naturals and are decimals
Will: Stellford the director are very stupid
Stellford: jajajaja
Director: stop laughing in class!!, get out !!
Will: No sir
Director: What you say to me?
Will: No sir
(The director grabs Will and push him whit a ruler)
Will: (crying) Yes sir I will go outside
(Will go out)
Director: boys you need to study these materials
All the class: yes sir
Jack: sir when we have the test?
Director: ooohhh I said 100 times the day of the test is in Monday
David: and witch pages enter?
Director: 12 to 43
Stellford: So much!?!?
Director: Silence!!
(The bell rings)
Director: Now you have to leave, dont forget to study!!
All the class: Yes sir
(All the class leaves)
THE EnD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario